Join The Team!
We are always looking for new talent to join our team!
Electrical Engineer(EE) – New Jersey
As part of the Electrical Engineering team, the EE would use his/her extensive experience in the design of buildings and systems of various degrees and complexity to supervise and perform all phases of the design and construction process and mentoring of the junior staff. This hybrid position requires 50% in the field or office and allows for remote working the other 50% of the time.
- Design and supervise the design of specific projects, attend meetings and work with project team members to develop the necessary details and coordination necessary for project documentation.
- Responsible for the completion of reports, specifications and code research and establishing design criteria for projects.
- Ensure the design and production efforts are completed with the established project budgets and schedules.
- Lead the design, documentation and completion of lighting, power and signal calculations.
- Collaborate with discipline leader to communicate with client and contractors.
- Perform/supervise construction admin tasks.
- Work with and supervise other people to perform different tasks at the same time while maintaining project schedules and budgets.
- Work with junior staff serving as mentor so they develop into experienced engineers.
- Produce effective proposals and make presentations.
- Manage client and contractor relationships.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art design through independent reading, attending seminars and continuing education. Participate in design, analysis and documentation training as listed in the Discipline Training guidelines.
- Participate in QA/QC reviews and firm wide standards.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered PE in a least one state with suitable credentials for registration in other states
- 5-10 years of experience
- Management knowledge and application
- Strong technical knowledge and application
- Knowledge of current codes and practices
- Experience with engineering calculation software and equipment selection programs
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/REVIT
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer analysis skills
Email inquires and/or resumes to Kenneth Deary – firstname.lastname@example.org